< Go Back
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Sancus Capital Management is seeking a Quantitative Analyst for our asset management firm.
- Develop quantitative financial tool and reports used to inform investment team engaged in investing and risk management.
- Investigate methods of financial analysis to create mathematical models used for valuations of advanced investment instruments, specifically structured products.
- Communicate with investment team regarding modeling and pricing of securitized instruments.
- Run and monitor risk and valuation reports.
- Develop portfolio optimization models.
- Develop quantitative trading strategies.
- Master’s degree in Financial Engineering.
- Knowledge of Java, C++, Python, SQL, R, Intex and Plotly.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Strong self-motivation and ability to learn complex new products.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
Position based out of LA office, with monthly travel to NYC office worksite.
Email resumes to: email@example.com